[pct-l] feeding the immigrants

>I feel this issue is way blown out of proportion=20
>and if anyone -hiker, refugee, salesman etc- wants=20
>some water or food from me out there, I'd be happy to share.

Judging from the size of some of the groups of MHEs
I've been passed by (complete with coyote in lead with
mirrored aviator shades and the only backpack), you
better bring a double size tarp along for section A,
because you're gonna have a boy scout style pancake feed
on your hands.
  =20

multipart/alternative
  text/html