[pct-l] mas stupido border guard?

What is with the border guard?? When I was in Campo in May of 99 they were
swarming around like ants and buzzing around in helicopters like angry yellow
jackets looking for illegals. Like just about every other PCT hiker, I stayed
at Hauser Creek and sure enough, right about 5A.M. right on schedule, a group
of  20 illegals passed through ( no problems -they weren't interested in me
and I wasn't interested in them. ) You'd think the border patrol would catch
on someday and realize that Hauser Creek on the PCT is a major way station
for illegals. All they have to do is show up every morning at 5 A.M.
Everybody else on the planet seems to know this. I get a feeling someone is
getting bribed somewhere along the line. Not that I really care one way or
the other - just an observation!
   Speaking of "illegal" theres a fire works stand on an Indian reservation
near here thats called
ill - eagle's fireworks - pretty clever doncha think?