[pct-l] notice

For all of you PCT'ers following Mountain Daves tale on Hike the Wild, =
part two has been posted and part three will be up by this evening. Also =
find ultralight tips from tarptent designer Henry Shires under March =
gear review and book picks featuring the PCT. http://www.hikethewild.com

=20
Please subscribe if you are interested in updates from Hike the Wild. =
Once the PCT and CDT series ends, I will no longer post updates to the =
list as I don't want to offend anyone who might take it as spamming. =
Also desperately in need of recipes for Trail Food, and am accepting =
submissions for April gear review. Email me at word-witch@mindspring.com =

Thanks for all your support,
Gina
http://www.hikethewild.com