[pct-l] Best Gizmos's and new E-mail address!

 As far as best electic Gizmo for your pack would have to be the Sharp TM-20
pockmail which Trailmix, PA Jeff and Swiss Miss used with great success! last
year!  Grab you e-mails at each payphone. I will be gone starting the 7th of
April and can be e-mailed by friends( and foes) at Bubblecat2@pocketmail.com
for 4 weeks. ( I stole my daughters which I bought her after seeing Jeff's
work so well. )I should be to Kick-off by the 24th of April and will be
flying a Mexician and Canadian Flag over my Camp. ( Also plan to bring the
old Optimus 111 which uses more fuel than a "69 Cutless" ) PS . I just filled
my 400 gallon oil tank to heat the house. My oil furnace use to be the joke
of the neighborhood in energy cost! Now at only 148.00 per gallon, I am
laughing at the guys with the Electic Furnaces now. ( Soon , the Natural Gas
folks will be up with me as well!!! You might need to start sucking out those
reserves you found 4 miles down Greg!!