[pct-l] Trailhead Planning Update Number 1

This first Trailhead Planning Update is posted to the PCL-T in case of =
errors of omission. Future Updates will be sent to the collectives =
offlist.  ADZPCTKO organizers will be CCed on future Updates. All Addees =
are asked to submit additions and corrections to me directly offlist as =
soon as details are known. A future update will contain details for =
making connections with me at the SD airport. Entries are roughly in =
chronological order.
PICKUPS:
Marty Fitzgerald marty@pixelworks.com arr 20-25 Apr
Greg Poirier        greg_poirier@yahoo.com  arr mid Apr
Rick Hubbard     rick@rickhubbard.org   starts firstlightThu May 10
David Patterson  white_root@yahoo.com  arr mid-20th Apr with one friend
Phil Marsh  philmarsh00@aol.com  Fri Apr 20 FA flt Unknown  arr SD 120pm =
starts undecided=20
William Irey bjirey@msn.com  arr last week in Apr starts undecided
Jennifer Doebler TUBABABE@psu.edu  Trailname Talus  arr SD about May 10 =
starts udecided
John Duff and wife Tue Apr 17  Flt Unknown Time Unknown   No Trailname  =
jduff@NSCC.MASS.EDU start firstlight Wed Apr 18
David Atkinson      Fri  Apr 20  USAir 173     arr SD 1006am  Fannypack  =
fannypack96@bigfoot.com starts firstlight Sat Apr 21
B. J. Barrus          Fri  Apr 20  Flt Unknown  Time Unknown   No =
Trailname  ttuatch@yahoo.com starts firstlight Sat Apr 21
Todd Querry         Mon Apr 23 NW 195        arr SD 706pm   Citrus  =
CitrusHicker@AOL.com starts undecided
Claudia Tour and Luzia  Tue Apr 24  AA 3033  arr SD 355pm    Swiss Miss =
swisstour@hotmail.com starts undecided
Nicholas Brown  Wed  Apr 25 mode unknown  time unknown No Trailname  =
nicholab@ousd.k12.ca.us starts firstlight Fri Apr 27
Ben Curtis           Thr    Apr 26 SW 403  arr SD 1255pm       No =
Trailname  cobwebat99@yahoo.com  starts firstlight Fri  Apr 27
Ian Pomfret          Thr   Apr 26  SW 315V  arr SD 135pm       No =
Trailname idp@netstep.net starts undecided

Trailhead Runs
1. Wed Apr 18 dep SD at 0430  Duff and wife
2. Sat Apr 21   dep SD at 0430  Barrus, Atkinson
3. Fri Apr 27    dep SD at 0430  Brown, Curtis=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---