From: Craig Giffen <cg@amz.com>
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Quick planning question
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:09:23 -0800 (PST)

I have a quick question for those of you that have used the pct planning
program.  What values do you generally use for hiking pace, hiking day
length, and time to add for 1000 feet elevation gain?  I'm just trying to
get an idea, I don't know if I'm going to hardwire them in as example values
just yet.

Thanks,
Craig