[pct-l] poor little me (but ZERO electric bill)

yes.....a true role model......

-----Original Message-----
From: CMountainDave@aol.com [mailto:CMountainDave@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 8:53 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] poor little me (but ZERO electric bill)

I gotcha all beat. I spent my $10,000,000  inheritance on heroin, cocaine,
scotch and pot. I then ran up my credit cards to $500,000 for a liver,
kidney, nose and lung transplant because they were destroyed by drugs and
alcohol. I declared bankruptcy and now have a lifetime + 100 years ban on
anymore credit. I then bilked wealthy, smug Californians out of millions of
dollars in heating conversion scams, but put it all into failed dot com
companies and PG&E. Trying to recoup my losses, I ran my electric bill to
$5000/month growing pot in the basement before they busted me and turned my
power off for good - a lifetime ban (but at least I can brag about ZERO
dollar electric bills.) While out on bail, the propane tank I installed for
my barbecue exploded and burned my self built house chock full of kittens,
puppies and hamsters (I was going to use them to keep warm at night when
they
grew up) down and my insurance company refused to pay because I got caught
trying to cheat them out of money. They filed fraud charges, I was
convicted,
and I'm writing to this chat list from a cramped prison cell that I share
with two sexual deviants. (The guards no longer respond to my screams so I'm

anti people too.) I'd mention things about my five failed marriages but I
don't want to depress you. What the hell has all this got to do with the
PCT,
you may ask? Day dreaming about it in my wretched electrically heated cell
(blackouts expected due to increased use of the electric chair encouraged by

President Shrub) is the only thing that keeps me sane! Good luck class of
2001 and put one on the alcohol barbie for poor little me!!
P.S. none of this is true - I swear!!