[pct-l] Spiders vs. Chickens

 I haven't ate any spiders, but did put a dent in the snake population back
in the 70's.On 77 thru-hike , I ate several rattlers which quickly became
crowd pleaser pictures in slide shows. Of course times are different now as I
would be linched 12 seconds after first slide of dead snake was shown. (  Cut
snake into "Hotdog" size chucks, boil 45 minutes in pot , cook rice in second
pot, make instant gravy) Ta Da, Snake Pilaf!!   Stay Tuned, next week  we
learn to make Bigfoot Burgers.