[pct-l] Campo vs Manning

A friend and I hiked the 200 miles from Aqua Dulcie to Walker Pass
in late Nov. early Dec.  We could not have done it without the water that
had been stashed for us.  "Letitbe and Skunk" had stashed water on the
Aqua Dulcie to Mohavie section and then could not do it, so they left
instructions  for us and we found the water.  Otherwise we were prepared
to take the car and stash our own water.  Thanks  to these two.
Then from Mohave to Walker Pass two great people came and stashed water
for us at critical points. Great trail Angels who ferried my car.  The
weather was very cold,with santa anna winds blowing constantly and very
strong. At one time I was nearly blown into a barbwire fence and I am not
a little female, am 5ft. 8
So I would say late november is not very nice in parts of the walk back
to campo.
Cheers,    Marge the old gal

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:37:39 -0500 "Ginny & Jim Owen"
<spiritbear2k@hotmail.com> writes:
> We met several southbound hikers last year - I don't think any of
> them
> finished though.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.