[pct-l] Summer employment

As usual, we are looking for a few good people to work this summer. If
you can't do the JMT or the PCT but would still like to spend the summer
in the Sierras, around alot of hikers and making some money, please let
us know. Our season normally runs from mid-May through Oct. We will try
and work with your schedule if you can only spend part of the time with
us. An expierenced cook and a couple of waitstaff is what we are in need
of at this time. E-mail back or call and leave a message at 559-855-6558

Thank you,
Vermilion Valley Resort
Peggy Wiggs