[pct-l] Porcelain People

 Yes Greg, I will shave my lower legs this year!!  As far as wearing pants,
to each his or her own. In 1999, there was a couple dubbed the " Porcelain
People" as they wore all white hats, pants and shirts. Anyone who looked at
them directly suffered permanent eye damage.  Also I enjoy the breeze  on the
legs.  At 6.00 am, shade from the sun is not needed. I like to hike early
morning till 11:00 a.m. then rest till about 3:00 pm and start hiking again
on the Southern Section. Of course after a lifetime of rafting and hiking
while wearing "Baby Oil" , I will soon need my own skin doctor. But hay, at
least I had a great tan when I was young. The down side is my skin will look
like a 95 year old Navaho by the time I'm 50. Probably and best defense would
be to wear pants soaked in 200% deet. ( Actually, light colors work well to
keep cool and show ticks)