[pct-l] MSR beta testing

MSR has contacted me requesting 5 beta testers for a new stove they have.
The testers will be provided with report forms but will not be allowed to
keep the stoves. The reports will be confidential and sent to MSR only. The
testing must be completed by the end of April. If you are interested please
contact me directly off list....any list. Please provide your name, where
you'll be going to test the stove, and when you'll be going there. Thanks.
Jerry