[pct-l] CORN PASTA

The only way that we like the corn pasta is use the "elbows," cook  it,
then add peanut sauce made out of the chunky (with nuts) peanut butter
and hot sauce and it was gooooood,  thought I was in Thailand

Try it at home first.  My daughter made the Peanut sauce from scratch and
I used the peanut butter and hot sauce.  We could not taste much
difference.
Cheers,
Marge the old gal.
p.s. all my sons in the Seattle area came through the Quake with no ill
effects.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.