[pct-l] cleveland national forest use guidelines update

regarding the lawsuit filed to update the management guidlines of
the Cleveland National Forest:

"It's this type of blackmail of the forest service=20
that has no place in land management," said John Elliott,=20
chairman of the Descanso planning group. "They're attempting=20
to manage it (the forest) under preservationist guidelines.=20
They want to eliminate any presence of man within the Cleveland."

it's folks like this I'm talkin' about when I say "oh yeah, we got =
rednecks too"
with regards to describing San Diego and the surrounding communities.
Descanso is a small backwoods community on the edge of Cuyamaca State =
Park.

this guy doesn't see beyond Luke's tractor races when protecting the =
"presence
of man" in the wilderness.

multipart/alternative
  text/html