[pct-l] Running the PCT for the American Lung Association!

Hello,
     I am trying to post a message to get information on running the
Pacific Crest Trail to benefit the American Lung Association.  I need
input on how to make the lightest pack and equiptment possible.  Also I am
looking to compile as much adivice from people who have run large sections of
the trail.  Thanks, any input is appreciatted!
Mat Hunnicutt
mhunnicu@willamette.edu

                       Do or do not, there is not try.