[pct-l] non-PCT/hiking subject matter

cabin fever !

it's setting in accross the list. =20

Pertinent story:

I recently signed up for a mailing list for a band who's
performace I enjoyed.  Their young manager, pretty much
a greenhorn with respect to business and people, decided
he would use the band's mailing list to distribute information
about some money making scheme he had run accross.
needless to say I busted out the flame thrower in short order.

if you're gonna be a dummy, expect to be thrashed upon.

steve=20

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---