[pct-l] Hiker Registry

Hi folks,

I've updated the PCT Hiker Registry on PCTHiker.com. Many folks had been
experiencing problems trying to use it and I think I've squashed all the
bugs. (Fingers crossed).

I've added some new features. Prospective hikers can now register and also
signify if they are going to attend the annual kickoff party. I've made it
possible to record whether you have hiked the AT or CDT as well. And as
always, you can upload a photo.

If you have suggestion on making it better, please let me know. You can find
the hiker registry here:

http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/registry.shtml

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com