[pct-l] Biggest resupply surprise???

(Sent this the other day but never saw it in the digest, sending again)

I'm currently hashing out the details for my thru hike resupply and once
again am looking for list members input.  I prefer to buy as much on the
trail as possible but will have a few maildrops.

My question is for people that have resupplied en route before.  What was the
biggest surprise you had while buying food?  As in, "Yeah! this store is a
lot better than I anticipated" or "Uh oh, I'm going to starve".

As always, a million thanks,
Citrus