[pct-l] Pack for sale

Sounds cool, Amigo, but I think I'll stick with my Dennis the Menace
"Runaway" pack. I notice the latest version has gone ultralite by replacing
the tree limb with a graphite/titanium collapsable1/4 inch rod, and the
handkerchief has been replaced with a swatch of lightweight, waterproof
Tyvek. Total weight 1.274 ounces! Progress has it's price though. The old
style cost 58 cents. The ultralight version is on sale at $58. I can whip out
as many as necessary by the end of the month for immediate shipping! ($5.00
shipping and handling for 2 day delivery -$0 .68 for regular mail)