From: Ronald Moak [mailto:ronm@fallingwater.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 8:07 AM
To: 'Reynolds, WT'
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Alternate source for light pack.

Tom,

If you don't want to go through all the trouble of multiple prototypes etc.
For a cloud like pack, you may want to checkout
Bozeman Mountain Works http://biofilm.eps.montana.edu/bozemanmountainworks/
. It's a hiker on another list that is coming out with a line of spectra
packs.

I believe you can probably have one custom made to you size.

Ron
Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
www.fallingwater.com/pct2000