[pct-l] To Ursack or Bearikade?

 From reading the reports in the PCT archives opinions on the Ursack seem to
be split evenly. I planned to purchase the Bearikade expedition but 1.) am not
sure if it will fit in my Khamsin 52 or if the extra weight will kill me in
the Sierra's.
The Ursack seems to be a great bag but my concerns with it are 1.) the bear
mashing my food into pebbles and 2.) there are still some reports that even the
latest ones are failing. I do like Tom's advice on doubling the bags for a 10oz
solution.

So what's everyone's experience with these. Any 2001 hikers going to use an
Ursack or container?

Jim