[pct-l] san diego country trail angels

>From: "Steve Courtway" <scourtway@bpa-arch.com>
>don't forget about these two important water stashes in Section A
>2) midway thru the San Felipes at just about the only sizeable juniper
>on the whole 23 mile segment - right where you cross from Anza Borrego
>State Park into BLM land at a wildlife barrier.

Don't count on water stashes. I hiked the San Felipe Hills a week ago last
Sunday and didn't see any water. There were a couple signs that said "water"
pointing towards Grapevine Springs Ranch, but I didn't walk down there to
see, assuming the sign meant to hike the one mile to the jeep road, and I
was just dayhiking.

In any event, don't rely on water stashes as your only source.

AsABat