[pct-l] (Guest Post) In Memory of Butch

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Ron Moak <pct-l@fallingwater.com>.
* Please use <mailto:pct-l@fallingwater.com> to reply to the sender.

Over that last week, many of you have made heartfelt responces to the passing of Butch Wiggs.

I'm in the process of collecting your emails and will be placing them on the PCTA website along with the origional notice. These will be available on the site for other friends and family of Butch's to read.

If any of you would not like me to post your email please reply to me in private at ronm@fallingwater.com. Anyone else who would like to include a comment can either send it to me directly or post it to this forum.

I'll be making the update with the emails this evening or tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Ron