[pct-l] Get an MP3 player instead

Troubadour,

I mentioned in the original message that I already own an MP3 player.
Purchased a Nomad II MG with radio and another 128 Megs of memory.
This can hold about 6 hours of music but since I figure I'll tire of it
within my 5 month journey, I decided to see if anyone used a disc-based
player (for which I can send discs in my resupply).

Surprisingly, I received numerous messages from people who did! I've
personally never experiences anyone on the trail with a radio an no
headphones.

Jim