[pct-l] MiniDisc players on the trail

I have a CD player with anti skip and took it into the Grand Canyon last month and
had no problems with the trail.  Also I use head phones. . speakers weigh to much
and consume more battery energy. The great part is now every time I hear Aqualung by
Jetro Tull I am back on the trail!

The batteries lasted well over a week with 2 to 3 hrs of play a day.

owen k