[pct-l] Fw: New Test - Ear Warmers

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gear Tester=20
To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 9:25 AM
Subject: New Test - Ear Warmers

Don't sell them short...they are way cool! Very light (under 2oz on my =
scales) and very warm. I wear a baseball cap, glasses and dual hearing =
aids (blown up once too often) and none of those interfere with fit of =
the muffs. They collapse to a very small package. We have 10 to test. =
You can see them at www..arctic180s.com . As these are very simple items =
to test and can be tested around town, all three reports can be =
condensed into one report. Applications must be made through =
backpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com and you must be a member to apply.
Enjoy,
Jerry

multipart/alternative