(Guest Post) [pct-l] RE: PCT questions to you post

Tom,
    Why the slinglight chair? I just carry a small piece of blue foam to
sit on and use a convenient tree, rock, or whatever for the rest. The
foam also helps to keep my bottom warm and dry from cold and/or wet
surfaces.
John

> Ron-
> You simply needed a Slinglight chair and a good book.....and the RESOLVE to
> keep to a plan. Very hard. If I could do this I'd weigh 40 pounds less. Oh
> well....
>
> Tom

multipart/alternative
  text/html