From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Montedodge@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 8:50 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] 803's

 Found my 803's at Pennys here in Olympia for 50 dollars!!! Yippee. Now that
they stopped making the 803's, you can find them at Big 5 for 64.95. If you
find a pair at a big department store, you can alway haggle with the manager
and tell him you know they are being replaced by 804's. You just can tell
him
your price you are looking to pay.  Of course, malls want top price and cut
no deals.  Part of going on trips to Mexico makes a person a better haggler!
( You know the line: Beach vendor wants to sell necklace and says, " 60,000
pesos and it's real silver, 925".  You buy it for 30,000 pesos and feel
happy
till it turns to copper one month later.