[pct-l] freeze-dried food suppliers

Here is a list of FD & dehydrated food suppliers known to me.
My comments are my impressions, your milage may vary...

Trail Foods Co.
12455 Branford St., Unit 6
Arleta, CA 91331
(818) 897-4370
[Good selection & excellent service & prices]

Pack Lite Foods
PO Box 1106
Grand Marais, MN 55604
(888) 722-4782
http://www.packlitefoods.com/menu.htm

Trail Gourmet
P. O. Box 167
Amherst, OH 44001
(440) 365-3768
https://www.trailgourmet.com/home.html
[Excellent vegetarian meals - large portions - good service]

Backpacker's Pantry
6350 Gunpark Drive
Boulder CO 80301
(303) 581-0518
[An old-time supplier, they'v been around from the beginning]

Alpineaire
P. O. Box 1600
Nevada City, CA 95959
(916) 272-1971
http://www.alpineairefoods.com/
[Good selection of bulk items]

Richmoor
P. O. Box 8092
Van Nuys, CA 91409
(818) 787-2510
http://www.richmoor.com

Adventure Foods
Rt. 2, Box 276
Whittier, NC 28789
(704) 497-4113
http://www.adventurefoods.com/
[Lots of bulk items; "BakePacker" items, excellent service]

Oregon Freeze-Dry
P. O. Box 1048
Albany, OR 97321-0407
(800) 547-0244
http://www.ofd.com/mh
[Mfg of "Mountain House".. does not sell direct
but has catalog & list of mail-order retailers.]

R.E.I.
1700 45th St. E.
Sumner, WA 98390
(800) 426-4840
http://www.rei.com

Other addresses.. I have seen catalogs/price lists from these
folks but have never had occasion  to deal with them:

BackWoods Grocery
P.O. Box 250212
Atlanta, GA  30325
Toll-free (888) 820-0139
Phone (404) 350-0032
Fax   (404) 352-9783
http://www.backwoodsgrocery.com/
[Large website, well organized]

Harvest Foodworks
RR# 1, Toledo
Ontario, Canada
K0E 1Y0
(800) 268-4268
http://www.harvest.on.ca/
[Many vegetarian items.  They also have meat products, but
are unable to sell them in the US due to FDA regulations.]

Caribou Cry
270 Evans Ave
Etobicoke, Toronto
Ontario, Canada
M8Z 1J8
(888) 553-2553
http://www.cariboucry.com/
[Sells complete line of Harvest Foodworks, plus others]

Dom's Outfitters
1870 First St.
Livermore, CA 94550
(800) 447-9629

Nitro-Pak
151 N. Main Street
Heber City, UT 84032
(800) 866-4876
[food storage, bulk supplies]

L.D.P. Camping Foods
113 Gill Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70507
1-800-826-5767 (Voice or Fax)
http://www.ldpcampingfoods.com/
[Very large selection, including bulk packaging]

Freeze-Dry Foods Limited
579 Speers Road
Oakville, Ontario L6K 2G4
(905) 844-1471