[pct-l] Permanent physical changes from LD hike?

What you need is some anti-gravity boots. No Kidding! The boots look
about like ski boots with a big hook on the bottom of each. You put the
boots on; then climb onto a frame and clip the boot hooks over a strong
rod at one end. Then somehow (I can't remember its been so long) you
rotate so you are hanging upside down. This allows you body to stretch
back out. At least that is the promotional claim. No guarantees from
this source.
John