[pct-l] bikes on the PCT

I got this response from my biking post, which thanks Brick's
attention, in one day has turned around this hikers attitude towards
biking on the PCT...............

> How in the hell could he not see the sign at the trailhead ?

you mean the one hand scrawled in white paint on the trail marker stick =
?

this unofficial scrawl looked more like a possesive maintenance =
volunteer than official business.
a more appropriate notice might be (on official placard) "biking =
prohibited by Federal Law"

Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html