[pct-l] Complaint about Red's Meadow pricing for packages--

<< they should be amicable, be "good" to hikers- foster a caring
 reputation...and charge what is **needed** for
 costs-- after all-- we don't have to resupply there...I won't again
 for example.

 And ok- it may not be price-fixing..but it certainly is gouging
 as there costs come **no where** near $25 per package.  They
 could also saying that don't want to bother... >>

I completely agree, and don't plan to resupply there either.  Just pointing
out that they are running a pack station.  If you're not renting a horse,
they don't have a lot of interest in you.  They're apparently like Muir Ranch
that way.

However, I also think they're missing a real business opportunity by not
providing a resupply service to hikers at a reasonable cost.  That's their
option.