[pct-l] Complaint about Red's Meadow pricing for packages--

In a message dated 1/25/2001 1:06:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

<< I have no sympathy for smokers BTW- sorry...I am allergic and if
 I see a smoker on the trail it is one big long silent dirty-dirty
 slimy-nasty-nasty-awful-pointed look as I keep going probably
 too smug for my own good-- I might just trip on something
 during this glare <ha ha ha> >>

Yea right, I feel the same way about anyone who farts in my vicinity, and I
am probably just as allergic to California taxes.

But, you have my sympathy, Sly