[pct-l] Complaint about Red's Meadow pricing for packages--

At 12:42 AM -0000 1/25/01, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>In order to support my habit, I've had to move to a tobacco state where it
>only cost $2 per pack.  As soon as I quit, I plan on moving out west..........

Well- some people do herb growth on the trail (and I dont mean
toe fungus) :-)) -- so maybe you could carry a few tobbacco (sp?)
plants to roll your own as it matures...

I have no sympathy for smokers BTW- sorry...I am allergic and if
I see a smoker on the trail it is one big long silent dirty-dirty
slimy-nasty-nasty-awful-pointed look as I keep going probably
too smug for my own good-- I might just trip on something
during this glare <ha ha ha>