[pct-l] VVR needs to contact Dan and Sara Rufner

Hi you all,
Look forward to this summer, looks like its going to be a good hiking season
although we do need the rain and snow.
I need to get in contact with Dan and Sara Rufner, they hiked the PCT in 96 and
the JMT last year. If anyone can help me I would forever be indebted. I am
considering the sale of the VVR. On a sad note my wife and I have separated and
I'm doing all I can to glue it back together. But in the event I can't I want the
VVR to go to someone who will continue to cater to the long distance hiker. The
values and social morays that my two daughters Jessica and Mary Ann have gained
from you has been worth any parental advice or value I could have ever gave or
taught them. You guys have been the most cherished friends with the highest
values we've ever had. And there are so many friends we just haven't met yet.
Sorry to sound so heavy, its just been a tuff time for this ole cowboy.
I love you all
Butch Wiggs
Vermilion Valley Resort
http://www.edisonlake.com