[pct-l] Help. I have fallen and I can't get up

I had no email service for about 10 days because my visa card expired and my
ISP was paid by visa.  I think I have lost my subscription to the list.  At
least, I have had no posts from the list since I got back online.  Can I
subscibe again using my old email address?  How do I do that?  (What a
dunce.  somebody just shoot me.)  Anybody trying email me direct, resubmit
please.

Bob Riess at the trailhead in San Diego.  Looking forward to the 3rd
ADZPCTKO and hosting hikers again this year.