[pct-l] Permanent physical changes from LD hike?

Hey , Tim.  Don't I know you? Didn't we kinda hike together in 99 in S. Cal.
Anyway, I think you may be onto something on that weight gain thing. I'm 5
pounds heavier now than when I started my PCT hike in 99. As far as flat feet
are concerned, mine were already flat as a pancake when I started and they
still are. And I had more stamina after losing 20 lbs on the trail than I did
in the beginning.