[pct-l] the perfect hat

My dad wore a full 2" brimmed tennis hat while backpacking.  I liked
billed hats, even at eight or nine, but when I was in elementary school,
he called baseball type hats, "asshole hats."  Needless to say I view
his arrogance with compassion today, and wear billed hats whenever in
the wilderness.  A friend just gave me a really goofy looking OR billed
snow hat with earflaps that drop down that supposedly tuck under your
ear lobes.  I wore it while taking garbage out and fooling around in the
garage today, when it was 20 degrees, and it actually works!

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie Wyoming...