[pct-l] Re: Stuff you MUST have in your pack

I didn't take it like that.  I tease  Ron (that's his name) about all he
carries.  I'm not ultra light but I definitely had one of the smaller packs
ont he AT. I used an Osprey Finesse (day and a half) while others used full
sized packs.  But sometimes it's not the weight of things but also the number
of things.  Too much stuff and it gets difficult to keep up with all of it.
I plan on using my Osprey for the PCT minus the top.  The top converts into a
fanny pack and I stopped using that a long time ago.  Gial

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---