[pct-l] Pack Weight

 Greg is totally wrong on my old pack weight! It was only 91.738 lbs. I would
have packed 16 point crampons, but they only make 12 pointers!  I'm sure I
could find some deadly area where those extra 4 points would come in
handy.The bad part of this is that my spine does show some compressed disks
of being very young ( and still growning) with that pack being strapped on
for 6 plus months. As far as ever being as tall as Greg, even being run over
by a pavement roller couldn't achieve that. Monte