[pct-l] pushy bears

Used to work- esp at Lyell- Not anymore= whsitles, rocks, banging pots,
did not work... I needed to wave a burning stick at
Ms Bear before she departed the front door of my tent one morning
at 4 AM...wheich tent had no food, no clothes even that were worn
during eating within...soemone somewhere habituated that bear
to know that within the funny little cloth boxes therein is food!
so.. one word: Don't.

rich