[pct-l] bear canisters

Also- empited and rinsed while on the trail you can fillthem with enuf
stream water to carry back to your campsite and filter or treat
and fill water botle there- especially if you happen to be a good
distance from water..I carry two straps with my BC and slip over
my pack-my nuke proof canister holds at least 2 gals..maybe 2.75
Makes the camp more pleasurable and domestic :-))

Rich
myAt 12:24 PM 1/18/01 -0800, Mary Ann wrote:
>As a Californian with well water, I also had no faucet water and was unable
to flush during the power outage that just ended a few minutes ago.