[pct-l] Bummed!!

I'm glad my husband will be able to go, but I'm also going to miss doing the
trail alone. Ideally I could do it once by myself and once with him. I find that
I have a different experience by myself than I do with someone else. Both
experiences are wonderful, but wonderful for different reasons.

Katt