[pct-l] Bivy Sack

Actually, to the horror of the ultra lights, I carry both a tent AND a 1 lb.
bivy. I use the bivy for extra warmth on cold nights and when I wish to
stealth camp where there's no room for a tent.  It was also very welcome
during several Cascade downpours when my tent leaked (as most tents
eventually do in downpours) and kept my down bag from getting wet. Sorry
ultralites, just my way of doing it, I'm both set and satisfied in my shelter
ways