[pct-l] Stephonson Warmlite 2RS

>Also... does anyone know how long their warranty lasts and what it
>covers? The warrantee section on their site just rambles on about
>returning the product prior to 30 days but doesn't have a clear
>definition of product warrantee.

Good luck!  Unless they've changed and gotten better in the last twenty
years, I'd bet you are in for quite a runaround if you ever need any
warranty service. A friend had a Stephenson tent years ago which
de-laminated. When he called the company, their only response was that they
did not produce any defective equipment, and that if he was having
problems, it was obviously due to his miss-use of the tent (I know for a
fact that Phil took excellent care of his outdoor equipment).

Stephensons stood by this assessment of the situation after numerous
attempts to get them to accept some responsibility. Their response each
time was that it was not possible that their equipment was defective.

With this type of attitude, I'm not surprised that they are vague with
their printed warranty policy. They are required by law to refund your
money for 30 days, otherwise they probably wouldn't even state that.

Lyle