[pct-l] Manning Prov. Park

The trail goes another 7 miles to a major highway. Hiking to that road is
your best option or you can hike back 20 or so miles to Hart's Pass but I'd
venture to say that very very few people do that. And that border line really
isn't so imaginary. There's a clear cut about 50 feet wide marking it if
memory serves me right. As for spring, I've always considered Feb 1 to be the
first day of spring here in the lowlands of the Pacific Northwest, about the
time the crocus bloom. It's a VERY low snow year so far, about 50% of normal
and the ski resorts are hurting.