[pct-l] Manning Prov. Park

Hey All,

I'm just curious about the end of the PCT at the Canadian Border. The PCT
officially ends when one reaches the border right? But obviously the trail
doesn't just stop at the imaginary line and people can magically get off
the trail and go home. So what do most people do? I'd imagine that people
once they cross the border, hike further into Manning Prov. Park and that
leads to roads and parking lots.

Anybody want to let me know? I'm curious because I'm living in BC and have
thought a visit to Manning would be in order, perhaps this coming summer.
(Yes it's coming! Here in Victoria, we already have flowering trees! I saw
two on campus during my lunch break!)

Cheers!

Craig Atkinson
caa@uvic.ca