[pct-l] Stephonson Warmlite 2RS

I believe a few people on this list have one. Has anyone trekked the
entire PCT with it? Some reports I've read indicate that it's somewhat
fragile. Would a footprint be advisable?

Also... does anyone know how long their warranty lasts and what it
covers? The warrantee section on their site just rambles on about
returning the product prior to 30 days but doesn't have a clear
definition of product warrantee.

The SD Ultra Lite Year and Lite Year look to be decent tents
as well, although a little tight on space. Has anyone used one
of these?

Jim