[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #15 - 10 msgs

> Subject: [pct-l] PCT Parcel Services
>
> >Yea, for those prices, I'll not only do your shopping, I'll deliver them to
> you on the trail (based on double occupancy)!  Just let me know........
> >Sly
>
> I'm offering an even more competitive service. For $5000, up front, I'll
> have your packages shipped via UPS parcel pick-up service to my house, where
> my experienced trail support family will attend to them, mailing to PCT post

Or better yet, mail me $5000 and I will hike the PCT for you.  You won't
have to even leave your office.  I'll only require one photo session with
you in order to make about 5-6 cardboard cutouts of you with a
backpack.  I will then take scenic photos of the PCT, and in various shots
I will place a selected cardboard cutout of you in the picture.  This way
you can be in photos while you stand at the mexican border, on top of
Mt. Whitney, etc.  I will also compile a list of stories that happened
during the trip, which you can tell to friends as if you experienced them
yourself.

CG