[pct-l] Latest Hiker Update

I’ve received the latest hiker update. So far there were some 104 hikers that signed in at both Campo and the Canadian border. I’ve got 5 who signed in at Campo and Skykomish. One can assume that they also made it to Canada. I also have one person who’s not on either list. This makes a total of 110 people.The last person to arrive at the Canadian Border did so on November 14. That had to be a damn cold last couple of weeks.